Friday, March 23rd 2007
Anna Nicole Smith Died of An Overdose
Star Magazine is reporting that it knows what really killed Anna Nicole Smith before it is revealed by that doctor with the accent on Monday at 10:30am. They claim she died of a toxic level of the sleeping medication chloral hydrate and that she had a blood infection caused by an unsterilized needle that contributed to her passing.
The National Enquirer is reporting that the infection was so bad that she would've passed away without the overdose anyway. Test did not reveal what the substance from the needle was.
When Anna arrived in Florida she was already severely ill with a temp of 105. She was unaware of her blood infection and developed a second infection, a virulent form of norovirus, which causes intestinal problems. Anna's people didn't take her to the hospital and instead gave her an ice bath, antibiotics and an over-the-counter flu med to control her raging temp.
Anna remained in bed for the next couple of days and on the night before her death took a toxic amount of the sleeping drug and never woke up on Thursday morning. She was found passed out in bed at 1:30pm and declared dead at 2:49pm.
Preliminary analysis indicated the cause of death was systemic sepsis syndrome, a lethal blood infection. It was caused by the abscess on her left butt cheek due to all the injections in your ass.
Ugh, this is depressing. I posted a beautiful picture of a hamster in a living room from CuteOverload, because I'm sick of all this death, DNA and overdosing! It's Friday for sugarpie's sake!
You can discuss it, but I'm really not surprised.